JS Conference Talk: a place for users to watch videos and submit their forms.
- User-friendly feature: form auto-clear, sticky form.
- RegEx Form validation.
- Web security feature: preventing cross-site scripting (XSS) attack by scrubbing data with scrubInput function.
Parallax: a fun project that uses Math to manipulate images' position.
- CSS absolute positioning using viewport width and height.
- When the window loads jQuery's .mousemove() method listens for movement of the mouse. This calls mouseMove() function which gives parallax effect.
YelpEat: a restaurant review web app that incorporates accessibility ("a11y") for diverse users for diverse screen sizes with various network speeds.
- Read an existing code base and add new features ie: Responsive for any viewport displays, color contrast checker by Webaim.
- Increase performance of the site by registering service worker
- Make the site accessible by adding ARIA roles, skip to main link, ALT Text for images
Jan 2017 - Present
Provided various front-end, back-end related services ranging from development work, consultations, speaking engagements at Tech conference, developing user community.
Nov 2016 - Dec 2016
Managed a team of software engineers in agile software development environment
- Created user stories
- Lead software team to deliver iOS app
- Responsible for implementing agile software development life cycle
Check out my complete work history on LinkedIn.
UCSC-Ext at Silicon Valley, CA
Internet programming certificate, 2018
Cisco SkillZone - San Francisco, CA
Business data analysis certificate, 2015
10 months full-time program.
UNC-Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, NC
B.S. in Mathematics Decision Science
- Science of mathematical modeling.
- Statistical analysis.
- Mathematical optimization.