MovieDB Rest API Look up my favorite actor's list of movies and compare who played in most movies.
- Graceful asynchronous programming using Fetch, Async/Await, Promises, Error Handling
- Create helper functions that does one thing well and one thing only. This modularized code and reduce redundancy.
JS Conference Talk: a place where users could watch videos and submit a contact form.
- User-friendly feature: form auto-clear, sticky form.
- RegEx Form validation.
- Web security feature: preventing cross-site scripting (XSS) attack by scrubbing data with scrubInput function.
Parallax: a fun project that uses Math to manipulate images' position.
- CSS absolute positioning using viewport width and height.
- When the window loads jQuery's .mousemove() method listens for movement of the mouse. This calls mouseMove() function which gives parallax effect.
YelpEat: a restaurant review web app that incorporates accessibility ("a11y") for diverse users for diverse screen sizes with various network speeds.
- Read an existing code base and add new features ie: Responsive for any viewport displays, color contrast checker by Webaim.
- Increase performance of the site by registering service worker
- Make the site accessible by adding ARIA roles, skip to main link, ALT Text for images
Front End Developer
May 2019 - Feb 2020
- Built reusable React components design system library with Storybook in an agile team.
Freelance Web Developer
Freelance Web Development
Jan 2019 - May 2019
- Developed mobile-first responsive small business lawn care website.
- Grew customer base by setting up social media presence on Yelp.
Check out my complete work history on LinkedIn.
Fullstack certificate, Aug 2021
UCSC-Ext at Silicon Valley, CA
Internet programming certificate, 2018
B.S. in Mathematics Decision Science
Operations Research, Statistics, Linear Algebra